- Type of Property (ex: single family, multi-family or condo/town home)
- Style of Property (ex: new or existing construction, modern or older, etc.)
- Preferred Style (ex: 1 or 2 story, ranch, split entry, etc.
- Number bedrooms and bathrooms
- Approximate square footage
- Kitchen (ex: open to living, galley, gourmet, etc.)
- Additional Space (ex: home office, formal living/dining areas, game room, media room, outdoor living space, etc.)
- Additional Features (fireplace, hardwoods, ceramic tile, limited carpet, master bedroom up/downstairs etc)
- Parking (ex: garage, no garage, attached, detached, number of spaces, etc.)
- Neighborhood Requirements (ex: close to parks, recreation, shopping, schools, job, etc.)
- Transportation Needs (ex: close to major highways, near bus stop, walking distance, etc.)
- Outdoor Space (view, yard, balcony, deck, lot size, space for pets, etc.)
- Condition of the house (ex: fixer-upper or move-in condition)
If you are looking for Fixer-Upper, what extent of renovation are you willing to handle? Painting? Flooring? or a major remodel?
If you are looking for Move-In Condition, what does this mean to you? What aspects need to be essential in a home for you to live with?